Followers

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

THAT WOMAN ♥ FOR YOU


Assalamualaikum w.b.t



A woman loves you.

The woman loves you wholeheartedly.

She follows you around like a shadow every day.

... She smiles but is actually crying.



How much longer do I just have to look at you, alone.

This love that came like wind,

This love that is like a shit,

If I continue this, will you love me?



Just come a little nearer

just a little bit.

Please don’t step back

I, the one who loves you,

is still next to you.

That woman is crying.



That woman is very shy

So she learnt how to smile

Her heart is so full of tear,

She can't even share her story with

her best friend



That's why, that woman

loved you

Cause you were so like her

another fool.

yet another fool

Please give me a hug before you leave me



I want to be loved, dear.

That's all I wanted

She shouts, just in her heart

just in her heart.

No one can hear her

but that woman is still next you



Do you know that

I am that woman?



You don't do you?



Because you are just a fool.



how much

how much longer

Do I have to love you like this



This love that is like a fool

This love that is like a beggar



would you love me?



That woman, who loves you

is still next you and she is still crying
 
 
 
P/S : lyric song from BAEK JI YOUNG - that woman ♥
 

No comments: